Questions - Valparaíso - Chile

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Aug 8 10:41:43 CEST 2000

Alejandro Angulo wrote:

Hi Alejandro,

I simplified the formulation a bit. Everything seems to work quite
nicely.

> Apparently, the problem that is presented is that the
> thermal problem is worked with Complex numbers and
> this is not correct (I see this in the post processing
> file 'Temp.pos').

This is a small bug in the post-processor : the system selected for the
post-pro wasn't the good one (check the message "Selected System" on the
screen at the beginning of the post-pro). 2 solutions (before I fix
this): either put the quantities in the formulation with the quantity
belonging to the appropriate system first (which I did in your file), or
specify the system explicitely in the post-processing. (Anyway, this
didn't change anything in the computation).

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fax: +32-(0)4-366.29.10    http://www.geuz.org