Questions - Valparaíso - Chile

Alejandro Angulo aacusm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:54:01 CEST 2000

Christophe:

Sorry for my last questions, they haven't been the
most judicious that I made you, but it is the price
that I should pay to be self taugth in this topic
(FEM).
I send ypu this e-mail to ask you a quite precise
question about Gmesh:
Some version of Gmesh exist for windows that it runs
in background (as GetDP) and that it generates the
file .MSH without having to open the file .GEO and
without waiting thet it shows the triangulation in the
screen?
(The geometry whit which I work it's a little complex
and Gmesh-win almost delays the same time in building
the mesh that in showing this).

Expecting your understanding.
Regards.

Alejandro