OpenMath XML Specification

Mark Evans evans at kandctech.com
Sun Aug 27 21:08:48 CEST 2000

Peter,

You are quite welcome.  My company does compile-on-the-fly
simulations and that is how we chanced upon XMDS.

A set of unique tools with which you might desire to become
acquainted is Python in combination with wxWindows.  Our company
has performed rather extensive evaluations of the language world
and find Python to be a clear winner from many points of view
when designing numerical tools and front-ends.  We use the
Numerical Python extensions (15.3) or CXX or compile-on-the-fly.

The best recommendation I can make is to download and run the
wxPython demo app, which shows off the power available in these
awesome cross-platform tools.

http://www.wxPython.org
http://www.Python.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/

Another tool which might be of interest is O-Matrix, which
exhibits compiled speed performance in an interpreted language.
http://www.omatrix.com

Kind regards,

Mark Evans
mailto:evans at kandctech.com