How about a emf translator

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu May 31 11:55:04 CEST 2001

Louis le Grange wrote:

> Dear Christophe
>
> I have read about your GL2PS library on the vtk mailing list.
>
> Did you perhaps considered an enhanced metafile translator?
>
> If not, and if it is your business, would you like to quote on such a job?

No, I'm pretty busy for the moment and know nothing about the emf
format. Though, if this format is vectorial and if you have its
specification, it should be relatively straightforward to include it
into GL2PS. Tell me if you do it, I'll be glad to include your changes
into GL2PS.

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine