[Fwd: 2nd order method]

Lin Ji jil at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 8 20:28:31 CEST 2001

Hi, Christophe,
   The 2nd order interpolation works quite well after I increased the
integration points. But, I got another problem about output the results. In
the resolution, the solution is saved every other time step. However, when I
output the solution in TimeTable format, I got solution for every time step.
How can I output the solution also every other time step for example? In the
document there is a TimeStep print option for PostOperation. It asks for a
real-list. Then, how do I write the time series e.g. [0:0.02:1] (matlab)?

Thanks,

Lin

--
Dept. of Math., RPI