[Getdp] -name flag

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sat Jun 30 18:13:32 CEST 2001

Lin Ji wrote:

> Hi,
>    It seems there is some trouble passing in the right parameter file when I
> use the -name flag. I got a warning 'Unknown Parameter ojkGx'. The following
> is the resonse I got although it continues to run:
>
> /personal/research/proj_rep/wave2D (12) ../../getdp-0.821/getdp test -split
> -msh test.msh -solver SOLVER.PAR -name out/test -solve 'Wave_t_ex'
> Info      : Passing unused options to solver: '-solver SOLVER.PAR'
> Info      : Selected Resolution 'Wave_t_ex'
> Info      : System 'A' : Real
> P r e - P r o c e s s i n g . . .
> Operation : Treatment Formulation 'Wave_ex'
> Resources : cpu 10.640000 s / mem 0 kb
> E n d   P r e - P r o c e s s i n g
> P r o c e s s i n g . . .
> Operation : InitSolution 'A'
> Operation : InitSolution 'A'
> Operation : GenerateSeparate 'A'
> Warning   : Unknown Parameter ojkGx
> Resources : cpu 47.0 s / mem 0 kb
> Operation : TimeLoopNewmark ...
> Info      : Newmark Time = 0.0005 s (TimeStep 1)
> Operation : Update 'A'
>
>    So, does 'getdp' get the right parameters I want it to have? I mean the
> parameters in the file 'SOLVER.PAR'. Thanks.

Ok, I checked and there is a little bug (or should we call it a feature?
:-) with the '-solver' flag. The specified solver file gets searched for
in the 'out/' subdirectory (and not in the current directory).

As for the warning you have, I guess the file 'out/SOLVER.PAR' is
corrupted. So just copy a correct version into the 'out/' directory and
everything should be fine.

Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: 32 (0) 4 366 37 10    http://geuz.org
Fax: 32 (0) 4 366 29 10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be