[Getdp] [Fwd: a coupled problem]

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Aug 23 09:35:15 CEST 2001

Hi,

You have to linearize the second equation. You may use

* a Picard scheme: just take e.g. rho at the previous iteration in your
second equation (i.e. write {rho} and not Dof{rho}) and solve the
problem iteratively in an IterativeLoop operation (cf. user's guide).

* a Newton-Raphson scheme: you have to give an expression for the
jacobian matrix in a JacNL equation term. Unfortunately, there are still
some elementary tools (i.e. finite difference computation of
derivatives) missing to write these terms easily.

Christophe