[Getdp] Is the NT package general for all Windows packages?

Layne Wright lwright at lasertech.com
Wed Feb 6 00:11:38 CET 2002

Greetings All!

I am very much enjoying learning how to use both 'Gmsh' and 'GetDP', but I am experiencing some unexpected crashes
with 'Gmsh'. Before detailing them, I am writing to enquire to see if I have the right software. I downloaded both packages
from my system at work, which runs NT, but I'm using them at home under Windows 98. Is the NT package general for
all Windows platforms, or do I need to make special arrangements to get Windows 98 compatible software?

Best Regards,
Layne Wright, Laser Technology Inc.