[Getdp] GetDP bug?

Mauro Sgroi maurosgroi at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 23 10:08:58 CET 2003

I'm trying to solve the Poisson's equation with
Neumann BC. In order to obtain a stable solution I
need to fix the solution at a point (the other
strategy would be to fix the mean value of the
solution but I don't know how to do it in GetDP...).
Anyway I obtain a "Segmentation Violation", as
reported in the log file.
Is it a bug or an error in my *.pro and *.geo files?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Mauro Sgroi.

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html