[Getdp] calling from Brussels

Zvonimir Batarilo batarilo at ulb.ac.be
Thu Mar 27 09:10:17 CET 2003

Hi Peter,

    I found your e-mail on the gmsh/getdp mailing.
In fact I have a similar problem but I am not sure that I can define it well.
I have a coil:
N=400
V=220V
I= 0.145A

42 cm long
20 cm diameter

inside the coil (when you place magnet) I have a culture with human cells in plastic ware.
I would like to calculate (if it's possible) distribution of the magnetic field inside and around the coil, and
distribution of electric field (current density) which is induced inside the culture by magnetic field.
I already build the model in gmsh (it's just a coil described above and the rectangular dish with cell culture
in place of magnet in your model), but I have a difficulties to define the problem for getdp
I would like to thank you in advance for help
best regards
batarilo