[Getdp] Just a litle help ..

Nacho Andres de la Fuente nacho.andres at deos.tudelft.nl
Sat Mar 13 15:41:01 CET 2004

Dear Cristophe,

Many thanks for your response, I read carefully the manual and all the
mailing list (it was quite helpful your discussions with Samuel
Kvanisca) and I had already include SurfIll and SurfDark in the support
of my basis functions. That is the reason for which I sent you all the
*.pro and *.geo files, because I consistently checked everything up
before bothering you.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Many thanks in advance,
Nacho