[Getdp] Warning from TransferInitSolution

m.fenner at gmx.net m.fenner at gmx.net
Tue Aug 10 17:29:33 CEST 2004

Dear Christophe,

I want to solve the nonlinear time-dependent problem of a wire with ends held at different temperatures and an electric current switched on at a certain time. So I solve the 1-d Laplace equation first (resolution ini, system T)
and then transfer this solution as an initial condition to the full system (resolution dyn, system Tdyn). ini works allright by itself. But when I try "TransferInitSolution T" I get a "GetDP: Warning: Operation: ???". The dynamical simulation then starts with T~10^-307.

Where do I loose the information of the pre-resolution?

Best regards

Matthias