[Getdp] repository of user examples

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Fri Aug 27 18:23:27 CEST 2004

Matthias - thanks for your examples: I'll try to answer the "open
questions" as soon as I have some time to spend on getdp...

In the meantime, it would be great if you could directly add the
examples to our library (wiki): just follow the "library of examples"
link on the webpage, and use "getdp" as username and "wiki" as password.
You can then create new pages, attach files, etc.

Best,

Christophe

PS : most of the mathematical symbols in your pdf files don't display
correctly (or don't show up at all) on my mac. If you add your examples
in the wiki, it might be better to convert the text in html and attach
pictures for your graphs and equations.