[Getdp] Magnetostatic problem in 3D (non symetrical)

Patrick Dular Patrick.Dular at ulg.ac.be
Tue Jan 18 18:50:48 CET 2005

Palo,

I have just posted to the getdp wiki a 2D and 3D magnetodynamic
formulation in which stranded and massive inductors can be taken into
account. A complete example of application is given as well. In the next
future, I will post a 3D magnetostatic formulation with stranded
inductors. Such a formulation could be built from the magnetodynamic one.

Kind regards,

Patrick