[Getdp] Post Operation - use of elements sizes in calculations

Arkadiusz Wasylkow arw at sonion.com
Thu Jan 12 13:17:15 CET 2006

Dear Group

	Using modified Elasticity example I get a displacement vectors. Now
I would like to compute kinetic energy of all moving elements, thus use a
square displacement (as velocity) and  multiply it with mass of element.
Because I modelling thin membrane I use 2D mesh, and now I would like to
calculate mass of each mesh element by multiplying it's surface with
globally set thickness and density. Also If could be possible to make the
displacement vectors related to the greatest vector in region (
normalisation as max=1).

Arkadiusz Wasylków