[Getdp] problems trying to couple Electrostatics and Magnetostatics

Henrique Nunes Braga henriquen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:14:15 CEST 2006

Hello Thomas,

The magnetostatic formulation in our file:

 { Name Magnetostatics_a_3D; Type FemEquation;
   Quantity {
     { Name a ; Type Local; NameOfSpace Hcurl_a_Mag_3D; }
     { Name v; Type Local; NameOfSpace v_Ele; }
   }
   Equation {
       Galerkin { [ nu[] * Dof{d a} , {d a} ]; In Domain_Mag; Jacobian Vol;
Integration CurlCurl; }
       Galerkin { [ -sigma[] * Dof{d v} , {a} ]; In DomainC_Mag; Jacobian
Vol; Integration CurlCurl; }
   }
 }

seems that is not valid for 3D domain.