[Getdp] Why this irrelevant result ?

Olivier Castany castany at quatramaran.ens.fr
Fri Aug 18 12:01:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

I eventually found what changes are needed to do in order to get the right
result. There are two small changes.

> I am really not not sure, but maybe you need to split your last Galerkin
term:

>       Galerkin { [ h[] * Dof{T} , {T} ] ;
>                  In SA ; Jacobian JSur ; Integration I ; }
>       Galerkin { [ -h[] *  T_ext[] , {T} ] ;
>                  In SA ; Jacobian JSur ; Integration I ; }

Yes, this is necessary.

Wrinting : "Galerkin { [ h[] * ( Dof{T} - T_ext[] ), {T} ] ;"
yields irrevelvant results.

Could somebody explain the rules when writing the line "Galerkin" in the
Formulation ? (and explain the reasons behind)

> As well, you might need to expand the Region for the other Galerkin:
>       Galerkin { [ lambda[] * Dof{d T} , {d T} ] ;
>                  In Region[{D,SA}] ; Jacobian JVol ; Integration I ; }

Not necessary.

The other change I had to do is in the FunctionSpace :

I need to write "Support Region [{D,SA}]" instead of "Support D"...

Could somebody explain why I need to do that while all the nodes of SA are
nodes of D ?

What exaclty is this "Support group-def" ? Isn't it the set of nodes in
the "group-def" ?

Olivier C.