[Getdp] Independend Solution of the same system

Tammo Heeren getdp at tammoheeren.com
Sat Jan 6 01:04:04 CET 2007

I am trying to solve one system of equations twice, with one parameter
changed. Both results should be independent of each other. However, I
would like to be able to access both results in PostProcessing to
compute specific values like "{ Name C ; Value { Term { [ {Q}/{V} ] ;
In Grouped; } } }".
I dont want to have to run the simulation manually twice. I also want
to have mixed results (from run 1 and run 2) included in one
PostOperation run. Is this possible, and does anybody have an idea of
how to do that?

Tammo