[Getdp] Magnetostatic 3D

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Wed Apr 4 10:13:51 CEST 2007

Dear all,
especially Olivier..
It seems my last mail to the list was rejected, probably because of a 300kb paper I half-legaly attached (and which is now excluded).
And because of Alain's reply, I did not believe it was necessary to repost the content. However, if this mail comes through, you will recieve all the files that were transferred.

The mag. vec. potential it giving me literary nightmares at the moment, as I am working on it 9+ hours a day for the last weeks, and still cannot get it to work on my real geometries, although it simply _has_ to for us to being able to present at Compumag in Achen. On hexahedral meshes, I have not been able to create anything useful yet. But I have constructed a test case which I will present in a mail that is being composed within the hour...

very nice greetings,
 Bernhard