[Getdp] Non-linear Wiki review

Jasper funkybob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:55:25 CEST 2007

I remember having the same problem when playing with this a year ago.
I think the problem is that the BH-curve of the steel is not
monotonically increasing (first four values). With a monotonically
increasing BH-curve the example converges with a scalar potential.
I don't know if this is an error in the table values for 1020 steel...
Hope this helps. Best regards,

Jasper