[Getdp] Two dimensional interpolation

Sunil Ramgopal Tatavarty tatavasl at iis.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 26 16:51:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am currently involved in the study of heat transfer phenomina .as part
of  my analysis i would like to use a  position dependant function that
i construct from tabular data.

 From the getdp manual (Sections 2.2 ,2.4 and 5.3) i understand that
this  could  be achieved  using the  "List ","List Alt " and  "
InterpolationLinear" objects in tandem.
But this seems to be limited to one dimensional functions.The function i
would like to incorporate is a 2 dimensional function.

I would kindly request if  anyone on the forum could guide me to any
available object like the  "InterpolationLinear " that achieves the same
with 2 dimensions, or alternatively suggest a method to implement
the mentioned scenario.

Thanking you
Tatavasl