[Getdp] How one can solve the problem with coupled FEM + BEM in GetDP?

Dmitry Matison matison.d at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:15:51 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer!
It would be good to see what others think about your proposal.

There is one document explaining BEM for beginners, but i have no idea of
it's quality, although it's good in opinion.
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/mwtang/bemsite.htm
There is "FEM/BEM NOTES"  by someone from Bioengineering Institute The
University of Auckland, New Zealand, where FEM/BEM coupling is described,
also containing  BEM  formulation. 2005
http://www.bioeng.auckland.ac.nz/cmiss/fembemnotes/fembemnotes.pdf
Talking about books,
Brebbia C.A. Domingues J. Boundary elements. An introductuory course 1998
http://djvu.504.com1.ru:8019/WWW/47b408cf1d20943646258d1ec0d4ef07.djvu

Dmitry