[Getdp] Periodic Boundary Conditions

Lars Rindorf Lars.Rindorf at teknologisk.dk
Tue Jun 3 13:12:22 CEST 2008

Dear Bogdan

You need to add your periodic boundary condition in your functionspace along with the other constraints. It should look like this

FunctionSpace {
 { Name Hcurl_a ; Type Form1P ;
  BasisFunction {
   { Name se ; NameOfCoef ae ; Function BF_PerpendicularEdge ;
     Support Omega ; Entity NodesOf[ All ] ; }
  }
  Constraint {
   { NameOfCoef ae ; EntityType NodesOf ; NameOfConstraint a ; }
   { NameOfCoef ae ; EntityType NodesOf ; NameOfConstraint per ; }
  }
 }
}

I have tried it, and it looked correct to me.

KR, Lars Rindorf