[Getdp] Calculation the mechnical force between magnets.

Bernhard Kubicek bernhard.kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Wed Jul 23 11:15:49 CEST 2008

In my last .pro, I (hopefully) used the integral over the whole _area_
of E=int dArea*mu^(-1)*0.5*B(r)^2.
I neglected the factor 0.5.
Honestly, I recommend to forget about batch files, install Cygwin or
MinGW and use bash scripting in Windows.
You will have so much more possibilities.

Also, I think that the h field inside is not correct in your outputted
pos file.
greetings,
 bernhard