[Getdp] Heat Problem

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at ait.ac.at
Tue Aug 25 08:49:29 CEST 2009

I just tried your case, and since you did not include the copper-data, replaced all interpolations by a constant 1.
In the post-processing, one then sees hardly any change in the calculation, however, if you use Options->View? ->General ->Range Mode "Custom" -> click Min and Max, that there is actually a very small change.
So most likely the timestep or time range is to low for you to see any change..
greetings,
 bernhard
-----------------------------------
Bernhard Kubicek
Energy Department
Electric Energy Systems

Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Kontaktdaten!
Please note our new contact details!

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43(0) 50550-6258 | M +43(0) 664 6207748

bernhard.kubicek at ait.ac.at | http://www.ait.ac.at