[Getdp] strange post-processing problem

Pei-Ying Hsieh phsieh2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 15:49:55 CET 2010

Dear getDP developers:

I am having some strange isse with post-processing (hopefuly it is only the post-processing issue).

Attached are the files I use to compute magnetic field generated by 4 permant magnets.  In the postOperation, I have 3 Print operation like the following:

PostOperation {
{ Name a ; NameOfPostProcessing MagSta_a;
Operation {
   Print[ b, OnElementsOf Omega, File "b_d1.pos" ] ;
   Print[ h, OnElementsOf Omega, File "h_d1.pos" ] ;
   Print[ h, OnPlane { {0.001, -0.009,0} { 0.01,-0.009,0} {0.001, 0.022,0}} {30,86}, File "MF_4magnets.pos" ];
}

The first Print operation gave me errors and the second/third Print operations were successful.

If I comment out the first Print operation, then, the second Print will give me the same error and will do the third successfully.
If I comment out the first and the second Print operations, then, the third Print will give me the same error and will not plot anything.

Another strange thing is that, if I only have 2 permanent magnets and modify the *.pro files for the 2-magnet calculation, then, I will not have issue with the Print operation.

Any suggestion?

Is this only post-processing issue?

Pei