[Getdp] Magnetodynamic-thermal Resolution problem ([0] PETSC ERROR)

Philippe Weber ph.weber at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 16:45:20 CEST 2010

Hello, I'm a new user of GetDp and I try to solve a nonlinear magnetodynamic
and thermical problem.

For this exercice, I used the examples on the Wiki (MagnetoDynamics &
Thermal problem) and

I executed the coupled resolution like this:

Resolution {

  { Name MagDyn_hphi_T_NL ;

    System {

      { Name Sys_Mag ; NameOfFormulation Magnetodynamics_hphi ;

        Type ComplexValue ; Frequency Freq ; }

      { Name Sys_The ; NameOfFormulation Thermal_T ; }

    }

    Operation {

       InitSolution [Sys_The] ; InitSolution [Sys_Mag] ;

       IterativeLoop[NL_NbrMax , NL_Eps , NL_Relax ]

       {

                 GenerateJac [Sys_Mag] ; SolveJac [Sys_Mag] ;

                 GenerateJac [Sys_The] ; SolveJac [Sys_The] ;

       }

       SaveSolution [Sys_Mag] ; SaveSolution [Sys_The] ;

    }

  }

}

The pre-processing stage goes well but the processing has a bug. It stops

 at the first SolveJac [Sys_Mag]. The errors given by getdp are a lot of

[0]PETSC ERROR (corrupted petsc object, missing Inode structure, ...).

I think my geometry and the physical definition are good but I don't what I
can do.

Where can I look for?

Thank you for your time and your help,

Philippe