[Getdp] Electro-thermal simulation with a RLC-network

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Tue Jun 14 13:39:48 CEST 2011

Hi Nout,

of course it's possible to combine it with a thermal simulation. In fact it's quite easy.
I just quickly extended the example for doing such an electro-thermal simulation.
Please find the file attached.
The thermal material parameters are arbitrarily chosen, just to see some temperature
variation in this simulation time-frame.
You can also create a body around the cubes in Gmsh and include it in the simulation.

Best regards,
Michael