[Getdp] .res - files - ordering?

Jung Thomas Thomas.Jung at iisb.fraunhofer.de
Thu Dec 15 15:26:22 CET 2011

Hi there,

I would like to import a temperature field, in order to use a temperature dependent electrical conductivity,
and am unable to figure out the ordering of the data to be written in the .res file.
It says the ordering is the same as in the .pre file - but I would need, for interpolation, to know the coordinates of the DOF's corresponding
to each equation.
Also there is a little uncertainty about the res format: The description in the manual ends with $EndOfData,
However, looking at my res files, I find another section starting with $ElementsXEdges, which is not described.

Could that section perhaps help me?

Thank you very much for any hint!

Thomas