[Getdp] Complex Current BC in MagDyn_av_2D.pro

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Tue Apr 24 08:20:16 CEST 2012

Hi Malte,
You can use the Cos or Sin functions of GetDP (w = 2*Pi*freq; p=phase):
j1[Ind1]=F_Cos_wt_p[]{w, p} ;
j2[Ind2]=F_Sin_wt_p[]{w, p} ;

which is equivalent, if the system is complex to:

j1[Ind1]=Complex[ Cos[w],  Sin[w] ] ;
j2[Ind2]=Complex[  Sin[w], -Cos[w] ]  ;

You can assign thus any phase difference, have a look at:
http://geuz.org/getdp/doc/texinfo/getdp.html#Extended-math-functions

Regards,
Ruth

--
Dr. Ir. Ruth V. Sabariego
University of Liege, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science,