[Getdp] use of build-in arpack and sparskit?

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Sep 11 13:53:46 CEST 2012

Hello Christophe - Thanks for the patch: it's now in SVN.

Is Sparskit packaged "as-is" in Debian? We should then probably split our own Sparskit code between the Fortran code from Yousef and our own C wrappers/handlers. (Also, our version of Sparskit is modified so that the ILU preconditionners can be used in single precision to reduce memory use.)

Christophe