[Getdp] Time-dependent non-linear problem and time derivatives

Velasco Alvarado Jonathan jonathan.velasco at aalto.fi
Mon Oct 15 09:33:56 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am actually interpolating B for each calculated value of H with my own measured data and I am building my Jacobian matrix using the JacNL function. The derivatives have been carried the way you've mentioned, as an external calculation in the Function field by applying the dAkimaInterpolation scheme. The first formulation (using permeability) gives me reasonable results. The formulation with B doesn't work though still. The fact that Dt has not been implemented might be the reason. How can the time derivative calculated in the Function block?

Best Regards,

Jonathan