[Getdp] grad on the surface

Andre Antunes andre.antunes at tuebingen.mpg.de
Sat Jan 19 12:16:53 CET 2013

UPDATE:
A possible solution is to add "Smoothing" in the PostProcessing:
Print [normGradV, OnElementsOf Omega, Smoothing, File "normgradV.msh"];
I think this averages/interpolates the values calculated element-wise on the nodes' position.

It would be also possible to specify OnGrid with the desired locations, I suppose

Best regards,
Andre