[Getdp] reading data from msh file

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Mon Feb 4 16:32:43 CET 2013

Hi Andre,

quite a while ago I asked Christophe the same question. Here is his answer:

"You can either store multiple "views" in the file, or just call GmshRead several times. Any view that is read will be added to the list. You can access any field by using its index: Field[XYZ[]]{n} uses view "n". You can sum fields efficiently by using multiple indices, e.g. Field[XYZ[]]{1,2,3,4}. If no index is given, the last view in the list is used."

I hope this of some help for you.

Cheers
Michael