[Getdp] MagnetoDynamics Example CoilAboveACrack.geo from /getdp/wiki/MagnetoDynamics

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Tue Feb 12 11:32:26 CET 2013

Strange...
I've downloaded the example as was from the wiki and it run without problem.
I've noticed a small mistake though: ro in CoilAboveCrack.pro should be rho.
Just corrected !

The results seem correct now.
Could it be that you do not have a mesh?
Try:

gmsh CoilAboveCrack.geo -3
getdp CoilAboveCrack.pro -sol MagDyn_hphi -pos MagDyn_hphi

HTH,
Ruth