[Getdp] problem solution permanent magnets-getdp

Frederic Trillaud ftrillaudp at pumas.ii.unam.mx
Mon Feb 25 17:30:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I did a couple of tests with different ways to create the same geometry
for a permanent magnet problem. It appears that you have to create the
geometry in the following manner to get a proper result:

1- Create all the points of the geometry only once, do not duplicate
points for geometries sharing same boundaries
2- use previously created lines and arcs for geometries sharing the same
lines and arcs (same idea as for the points)

Duplicating points and lines/arcs etc..., even though using "Coherence"
function triggers some undesirable effects on the solutions (see
attached files).

Best,

Frederic