[Getdp] FW: Curl of vector field in postprocessing

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Fri May 17 08:30:36 CEST 2013

Hi Andre,

as far as I know it's not possible to calculate it directly in the PostProcessing.
You have to map your function onto a quantity in the Formulation block. Then you can
take the curl of this quantity in the PostProcessing.

Formulation {
  { Name Projection;
    Quantity {
      { Name u; Type Local; NameOfSpace Hcurl; }
    }
    Equation {
      Galerkin { [  Dof{u} , {u} ]; In Omega; Integration I3; Jacobian JAll;  }
      Galerkin { [ -dadt[] , {u} ]; In Omega; Integration I3; Jacobian JAll;  }
    }
  }
}

PostProcessing {
  { Name MyPP; NameOfFormulation Projection;
    Quantity {
      { Name B;  Value{ Local{ [ {d u} ] ; In Omega; } } }
    }
  }
}

Cheers