[Getdp] FW: how to get coordinates of potential vector

Frederic Trillaud ftrillaudp at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:08:44 CEST 2013

Thnaks,

Actually I am doing an axi-symmetric computation. The problem is that
the result of the magnetic energy is not correct using the integral (r
AJ) over the conductor whereas integrating the magnetic energy density
works over the entire domain.

I am going to post more details to explain the problem.

Best,

Frederic-