[Getdp] GetDP compile error w/ Superlu_dist

Mark Schroeder perficiomicro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:19:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

Similar to a user who asked the following question in Jan 3, 2013, we have
encountered a compile error with GetDP when incorporating Superlu_dist:

*GetDP(ver.2.2.1) compilation problem*

*Hello,*
*An error occured when compiling  LinAlg_PETSC.cpp.
It said that 'MATORDERING_RCM' was undefined.
I used these parameters:
    ./configure \
        --prefix=/usr \
        --with-petsc-prefix=/opt/petsc/arch-linux2-cxx-opt \
        --with-slepc-prefix=/usr/slepc/arch-linux2-cxx-opt \
        CXXFLAGS=-I/opt/petsc/arch-linux2-cxx-opt/include*
*Any solution?
Thank you!