[Getdp] OneTooth Example with non linear material

Matthias Lang lang_matthias at gmx.de
Wed Oct 23 22:54:50 CEST 2013

Hi  Ruth, hi Michael,

I changed the Magsta_a3d_nl.pro file as recommended

from:
Galerkin { [ nu[ ] * Dof{Curl a} , {Curl a} ]; In Domain_Mag;
                         Jacobian Vol; Integration CurlCurl; }

to:
Galerkin { [ nu[{d a}] * Dof{Curl a} , {Curl a} ]; In Domain_Mag;
                         Jacobian Vol; Integration CurlCurl; }

and now: It works ! :-)

Thank you for your help

Regards