[Getdp] divergence in post-processing

Andre Antunes andre.antunes at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Nov 12 13:05:54 CET 2013

Hello

I am probably missing something obvious.
In postprocessing I would like to calculate the norm of the electric field and the divergence of the electric field

Quantity {
  {Name normE; Value {Local { [ Norm[-{Grad v}-dadt[]] ]; In Omega; Jacobian Volume;}}}
  {Name charge; Value {Local {[ Div[-{Grad v}-dadt[]]   ]; In Omega; Jacobian Volume;}}}
}

The first line works perfectly.
I am not able to calculate the divergence in the second line.
Tried Div(), Div[], {Div ()}. Couldn't find examples either. Would anyone be kind enough to tell where the problem is?

Best regards,
Andre