[Getdp] make install failure ("GMSH_LIB" -> "GETDP_LIB")

Sebastian Schöps sesc at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 10:06:18 CEST 2014

Am 20.06.2014 um 23:21 schrieb Christophe Geuzaine <cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be>:

> On 20 Jun 2014, at 22:13, Sebastian Schöps <sesc at gmx.de> wrote:
>> when compiling getdp on my Mac with ENABLE_BUILD_SHARED=ON cmake tries to install the resulting dylib in /usr/local/lib/libGmsh.dylib instead of /usr/local/lib/. Probably "DESTINATION ${GMSH_LIB}" -> "DESTINATION ${GETDP_LIB}" (e.g. CMakeLists.txt:772)?
>
> Hi Sebastian - Indeed, this is a copy/paste bug. Note that the GetDP library is only currently used in quite experimental projects, most notably our Onelab/Mobile app... so I don't think anybody actually tried to install it ;-)

I hope the library will be handy for my goal to use getdp for FE matrix assembly within octave (we have octave already running as solver "onelab package") such that fancy stuff as coupling, MOR, Newton and time stepping can be done in Octave.

By the way: thanks for the onelab/mobile app. I have already played with it and I will try it soon in "real life" within a public lecture on computational engineering in front of pupils. I will advise them to install the app on their private devices or hand out prepared ipads. I will let you know.

Bye
Sebastian