[Getdp] Question

cristianrivas at aol.com cristianrivas at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 21:59:14 CEST 2014

Dear Sir, I have one question.  On the GetDP webpage the example below (in quotes is provided), but I don't see two derivatives in the Formulation Equation section.  I see { d v } but where is the rest of the div (grad (v)) portion?  Shouldn't there be two derivatives.  Thank you.

Cristian

<Section taken from GetDP website>:
"For example, to solve the Poisson equation div(a grad(v)) = f on a domain D, an input file (".pro" file) would contain something like this:

  FunctionSpace {
    { Name H1; Type Form0;
      BasisFunction {
        { Name sn; NameOfCoef vn; Function BF_Node; Support D; Entity NodesOf[All]; }
      }
    }
  }
  Formulation{
    { Name Poisson; Type FemEquation;
      Quantity {
        { Name v; Type Local; NameOfSpace H1; }
      }
      Equation {
        Galerkin { [ a[] * Dof{d v}, {d v} ] ; In D; Jacobian V; Integration I; }
        Galerkin { [ f[], {v} ] ; In D; Jacobian V; Integration I; }
      }
    }
  } "