[Getdp] 2D axisym. coil

Frederic Trillaud ftrillaudp at pumas.ii.unam.mx
Sat Aug 8 17:51:32 CEST 2015

Dear Peter,

I had a similar problem, you should try VolAxiSqu. It solves my issue on
the axis of symmetry.

Jacobian
{
 {// Dimension ND regions in plane
  Name AxiJacobian;
  Case
  {
   {
    Region infiniteBoundaryRegion;
    Jacobian VolAxiSquSphShell{0.95*infiniteBoundaryInnerRadius,
1.05*infiniteBoundaryOuterRadius};
   }
   {
    Region All;
    Jacobian VolAxiSqu;
   }
  }
 }
}

To apply the current density, you need to use time function that will be
multiply to your current density. You have to implement it in the
Constraint.

Constraint
{
{
  Name currentDensityCondition;
  Case
  {
   {
    Region inductorRegion;
    Value currentDensity[];
    TimeFunction timeFunction[];
   }
  }
 }
}

I use the conditional operators to create the time function:

"timeFunction[] = If condition Then statement Else statement;" is then
in conditional operators:
timeFunction[] = (condition) ? statement : statement;

http://www.c4learn.com/c-programming/c-conditional-operators/

Good luck,

Frederic