[Getdp] Radial orientated magnetization?

Mengelkamp Judith TU Ilmenau Judith.Mengelkamp at tu-ilmenau.de
Sat Aug 15 13:20:32 CEST 2015

Dear getDP-users,

I would be very happy if you could help me with the following question. I want to model an arc-shaped permanent magnet with radial magnetization. I have tried the function
hc[Domain_M] = Cart2Cyl[XYZ[]]*Vector[HC, 0, 0]; with Domain_M being the magnet domain, but unfortunately it did not give the correct result. What is the correct function for that?

I really would appreciate some help. For better understanding I have included my geo and pro-file in the appendix.

Thank you very much in advance,
Judith.

M.Sc. Judith Mengelkamp

Technische Universität Ilmenau
Institut für Biomedizinische Technik und Informatik (Institute for Biomedical Engineering and Informatics)
Fachgebiet Biomedizinische Technik (Biomedical Engineering Group)

Phone: +49 3677 69-1958
Fax:       +49 3677 69-1311
e-mail:  judith.mengelkamp at tu-ilmenau.de