[Getdp] Torque and force calculation based on Virtual Work prinzip

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 8 15:33:24 CET 2016

thank you for the tips, it works if i put one comma behind $Tstator_vw to fix the small syntax error.

Sorry, quickly done...

But still one small question, that means the function VirtualWork [{d a}] is a build-in function by GetDP?
Yes, it is.

I have found that there are also some build-in functions such as

InitMovingBand2D[MB] ;
MeshMovingBand2D[MB];

ans so on used during the .pro scripts, which are not documented anywhere.
Is there any document for such build-in functions or should i have to see the sorce code?

InitMovingBand2D, initialises the structures of the Moving Band.
MeshMovingBand2D, does the actual mesh between the indicated limiting lines.

We will try to add some lines to the documentation…
You can always have a look at the source code :-)

Ruth

best regards from Braunschweig,
Mang Cai