[Getdp] new Mac user

Frederic Trillaud Pighi ftrillaudp at pumas.ii.unam.mx
Sat Jul 30 21:56:09 CEST 2016

Dear Joseph,

The software is found at:

http://onelab.info/wiki/ONELAB <http://onelab.info/wiki/ONELAB>

where you can find the newest MacOSX version. The format is *.zip. I usually drop the unzipped folder in the Applications folder and create variables in a bash file to access the executable. I am actually using the GUI  only for checking the geometry and the results.

GMSH="/Applications/gmsh-getdp-MacOSX/Gmsh.app/Contents/MacOS/gmsh"
GETDP="/Applications/gmsh-getdp-MacOSX/Gmsh.app/Contents/MacOS/getdp”

$GMSH -2 $filename.geo -o $filename.msh

$GETDP $filename -msh $filename.msh -v 3 -solve resolution -pos electromagneticPostOperation resampledPostOperation

Best,

Frederic