[Getdp] Avoiding command line usage of res- and pos-names

Schöps, Sebastian schoeps at temf.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Dec 7 08:48:10 CET 2016

Dear all,

is there a way to make getdp use the first (or n-th) resolution or postprocessing defined in a pro-file without specifying their names on the command line? I am interested in something like "getdp ... -solve n" or patching getdp such that it uses automatically the first one if "getdp ... -solve" is specified without its argument.

Background: I am writing with Nicolas help an Octave time-stepping wrapper for getdp and I do a lot of ugly parsing to find the corresponding names if the user is not specifying them.

Thanks,
Sebastian