[Getdp] GetDP crash as size of problem increases

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 16 09:20:19 CET 2017

Dear Guillaume,

I think you just run out of memory due to the non-dynamic memory stack which is used in the recursive function Cal_WholeQuantity (Kernel/Cal_Quantity.cpp).
It is done like that for performance reasons, and changing it needs a complete rewriting of part of the code.
A work-around could be increasing the value of MAX_STACK_SIZE (default value is 40 in Interface/ProData.h).

HTH,
Best regards,
Ruth Sabariego

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be