[Getdp] Symmtry problem

gilles quemener quemener at lpccaen.in2p3.fr
Mon Sep 18 08:46:18 CEST 2017

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for your answer. Indeed we agree on the symmetry ( XY or Z=0 plane) and anti-symmetry planes
(XZ or Y=0 plane and YZ or X=0 plane). For the scalar potential approach, the antisymmetry planes
XZ and YZ should have 0 scalar potential. I will check again, I have probably done a mistake somewhere.
I should try to solve using vector potential as well, but I am less used to it.

Best regards,

Gilles